Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

remark: kinross is increasing production this year.

i think we should treat Patrick with respect. he has failed... but a wise man once told me a story...

At the time when there was a council concerning the promotion of a certain man, the council members were at the point of deciding that promotion was useless because of the fact that the man had previously been involved in a drunken brawl. But someone said, "If we were to cast aside every man who had made a mistake once, useful men could prob- ably not be come by. A man who makes a mistake once will be considerably more prudent and useful because of his repentance. I feet that he should be promoted.''
Someone else then asked, "Will you ;guarantee him?" The man replied, "Of course I will."
The others asked, "By what will you guarantee him?"
And he replied, "I can guarentee him by the fact that he is a man who has erred once. A man who has never once erred is dangerous." This said, the man was promoted.

Forgiveness can work as well, he can become our Ghost and warn us of all that is wrong and right in people.

New Message
Please login to post a reply