Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

bgold,

just calling it the way I see it.

Yamana, takeover of Meridian for 3.5 billion approximately. Meridian had aprox. 7.5 million ounces spread over two different sites.

Aru has in my opinion 20 million ounces. That does not include the deposit at FDN going to depth, which in my mind there is no doubt that it does.

Everything about ARU's deposit is superior. The grades, ounces all in one location, number of ounces, economy of scale, price of gold, blue sky potential and land package.

Personally, if I were running ARU, then I would be negotiating any takeover based on 40 million ounce. This is because, I believe this is what they at least have, once the extention of the deposit to depth is confirmed, if it has not already been so.

If there were no takeover offers for that many ounces then I would not sell untill I had confirmed the deposit extends to depth.

However even though FDN is a far superior deposit to those of Meridian's deposit's combined I will for concervativeness say they are equal.

Thus if you only say ARU has 20 million ounces and even though gold is much higher today. If any takeover company wishes to make a serious bit then using the same insitu price Yamana paid for Meridian. This gives a per share value of $60.00 aprox for ARU.

It is that simple. The markets do not play the games on the bid and ask that have been played on ARU because it is worth less than its 52 week high hahahahahahaha.

I have been receiving numerous hate posts in my personal in box lately. I must be getting to them. I will try and give them no excuse to ban me once again. However, if I disappear then you know why.

Rule #1 of negotiating, never acccept the first offer or even the secound or third. Wait till you see the other party sweet before accepting hahahahahahaha.

Once again, congradulations to all those who have hung tough and still own ARU shares. The MM have used every dirty trick immaginable to try and take the prize from us. We are in the final inning of this game now in my opinion and we will not have much longer to wait.

Regards,

F.F.

It really is that simple

New Message
Please login to post a reply