Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: ATTN ALL AURELIAN SHAREHOLDERS......PLEASE OFFER AT 20.00 OR MORE NOW

Bman,

in my opinion this "friendly take over" has a snowballs chance in hell of going through. I still say that K will be lucky to get a total of 20% ARU oustanding shares.

With regards to everyone putting there shares up at 20 dollars or so, let me comment on that.

In my opinion when this takeover fails and the new mining law is released. We could see an offer appear real quickly. If this new offer comes in even around the 15 - 20 dollar range, many of those investors who have put up there shares in the 20 dollar range, could find your shares bought up in the emidiate short squeeze that will folllow. Why let the shorts off the hook so easily, I would suggest sticking it to them as they have stuck it to us for the last year and a half.

If you are happy to sell at the price you have entered then by all means keep your ask at that price. If you wish to stay in till the final takeover then in my opinion I would change that ask to at least $40.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply