Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Message To Kinross

posted on Sep 04, 2008 06:19AM

Kinross can take there friendly offer and stick it where the sun does not shine in my opinion.

They will have to see me in court to geet my shares.

I will not be tendering my shares to this foolish deal and in my opinion I suggest no one else should either. In my opinion I would not sell them on the open market but hang in there for a better offer.

I said there was the possibility of one more storm to clear, I did not expect it to be this kind of a Sh_t storm though.

There numbers are not as good as they would have you beleive and ARU management has not tendered there options yet if you read the bold. This game is not done yet.

A total of 108,524,181 common shares of Aurelian were validly deposited at the expiry time of the offer. Kinross now owns a total of 123,524,181 common shares of Aurelian. At the time of the close of the offer, this represented approximately 74.8% of Aurelian's issued and outstanding common shares on a fully-diluted basis. However, following completion of the exchange of the outstanding Aurelian employee stock options for replacement Kinross stock options in the manner contemplated by the terms of the Kinross offer, a process that is expected to be completed shortly,

Well untill they announce it has been done, shortly is a very relative term.

(excluding those shares acquired in the private placement), it intends to acquire all of the remaining shares by compulsory acquisition.

Kinross has to get 90% excluding those shares that were gifted to them.

Upon completion of the compulsory acquisition or alternatively, of a subsequent acquisition transaction, Kinross intends to de-list the Aurelian shares from the Toronto Stock Exchange.

I personally will be waiting for the subsequent acquisition.

Shareholders are encouraged to tender their remaining Aurelian shares to the offer as soon as possible to receive prompt payment

I am sure you are encouraging us to tender our shares, in case you did not hear my first reply, kiss my _ass.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply