Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Kudos to you safe and all others for all your hard work with Aurelian.........I have been a passive shareholder for a long time with Aurelian and more active with Plexmar resources which has had their own difficulties on their own but I will not tender any of my shares to these weasels.

Whether or not your conversation with Andrew Bell influenced the interview or not, I felt it was a great interview by Andrew Bell for once..........He was very persistent in his questions about whether or not Kinross can be successful if 90% is not achieved.........Tye is a true weasel and it was obvious in his answers that he was trying to convey that it was only a matter of time.........not so Tye, for once, us retail investors hold a significant power position here and we should stand strong until the end.

Once again, I congratulate all the hard work for various individuals on the board and collectively we have all made a difference against the "giants" of the mining world.

New Message
Please login to post a reply