Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Tye

in response to by
posted on Sep 04, 2008 09:30PM

The goal for K is to be able to make ARU disappear into the K financials by consolidating. If they don't get all the shs. of ARU they would need to publish separate financials for ARU, & then a good analyst would be able to separate each & thereby hi-lite the Russian or other weaknesses & the great results of FDN. I must say, what a great deal this would be for shareholders of K if he can pull it off.

Here is a possible sequence:

1. From now to Sep.15/08 an additional 10 mill. shs. are deposited under the offer.

2. There is no problem making sure the ARU price stays around $5.

3. Ecuador mining laws are OK to proceed.

4. The FDN mine will produce in 3 years & needs lots of money to reach production.

5. In late 2009 K decides on a PP of 55 mill. ARU shs @ $5. for $275mill.

6. You can change a number here or there but make the bottom line K now owns 189 mill. ARU shs. out of 210 mill. shs. outstanding = 90%. I believe the 10 mill. of director options converted are removed from the total shs. outstanding to go back down to 155 mill. shs. outstanding.

7. You now go to the courts & remaining shareholders get $5.25 per share based on the previous 90%.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS LEGAL BUT ONCE YOU HAVE MORE THAN 50% OF THE SHARES OF ANY COMPANY YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH DO AS YOU PLEASE!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply