Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Re: Patrick Anderson is already working on his next exploration play

The Curse of the good ship Aurelian!

We, the Crew of the (maybe) Ghost Ship, Aurelian....

Will "haunt" your future explorations!...that will be funded partly by the "treasure" that was "expropriated" from our share of the "Booty"....

No new company that you start, or are a part of, should go "unpunished" for the way you have "sold out" your last group of "trusting" investors of ARU and AUREF...especially if it happens to be some of the "concessions that were taken " by Ecuador!

If Patrick and his new "blushing" bride, all of a sudden show up on El Tigre, which we all remember was found to be "barren" of mineralized deposits....well, the proverbial "fecal matter" will not only hit the "Fan"...most of it will find its way to Patrick's new company!!

And now that we know that "the good Doctor" Keith Barron, is not a "Mate of the Crew"....I'm beginning to speculate on where he might turn up next! He is already in a new junior company in Ecuador (I forget the company's name) and where will they "find" the next big "elephant"....somebody bought 10 million share of EML, in one big buy, about 3 months ago. that was a question mark in my mind at the time...who?

Of course EML is right "next door" to FDN....on the "Western side"!

These are just my crazy thoughts at this time of total uncertainty!!

But what is for certain is that "the Curse of the Good Ship Aurelian"... will follow Patrick, Keith, and the infamous "Board of esteemed and honorable Directors" of ARU ....all of their pitiful lives!

ARHHHGGGGG!!!!

Long live the Crew of the "Aurelian"!

Long for CASH!

DO NOT TENDER OR SELL YOUR SHARES!

AS I POSTED YESTERDAY ...MAKE KINROSS "PAY TO PLAY"

New Message
Please login to post a reply