Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

MESSAGE FOR TYE

posted on Sep 07, 2008 09:57PM

Hi there Tye baby, I guess your spies will pass this on to you along with every other post on the board..

I'd just like to ask you how you'd feel ... should you be successful with your crappy offer and we are forced to accept Kinross shares ... if a couple of hundred disgruntled and very unhappy ARU/Kinross shareholders turn up at your next AGM (which they'll be fully entitled to do) and heckle the hell out of you, maybe one or two of them will have their pockets full of old tomatoes and rotten eggs. (might be a good idea to wear one of your old suits Tye) I hope you like tomato omolettes !

Also, how are you going to feel should the same disgruntled investors invade the Kinross forums, spread rumour and lies and do everything possible to drive the Kinross share price to an all time low .. Maybe Barrick or Newmont could step in when we complete our destruction of your share price and buy you out for a song ... You may think this is a tad dirty.. Well yes it is ... but after all it's exactly what you and your gang of thieves did to ARU. Unfortunately, unlike some people we can't line the pockets of politicians to get all mining activities halted, if we could afford to do that Tye maybe you could give us some idea of how much it would cost?

Tye, please take your stink bid and shove it up your ass!

regards

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply