Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Darkest Before The Dawn

posted on Sep 09, 2008 08:56AM

I am still here as I have been all along.

I have zero intention of selling my shares or tendering them to Kinross.

The pressure is obviously getting to people on this board judging by the posts on the last number of days.

I have said everything I intend to say and I have never been one to repeat myself very often.

The same games are being played now that have been played on the ARU holders for the last 2 years. They have been well documented and you either believe it or you do not.

I have no longer the time or interest to play theses games any longer. It has been a lot of fun over the last couple of years but the time is hear to wrap it up.

ARU holders have two choices, they can either buckle under the pressure and tender/sell their shares or they can hang tuff and wait it out untill the final outcome is pronounced. The final choice is in your hands now.

I personally have never buckled under pressure and thus I am going to stand strong in the face of adversity as I have always done throughout my life.

If Kinross does manage to take ARU over, then I am sure, in my mind the best deal possible, was negotiated by Patrick Anderson and the rest of management under the circumstances.

I have to go away on emergency business for the next 4 - 6 weeks and thus will not be posting very much during that time.

It is always darkest before the dawn, however I do beleive I see a ray of light coming up over the horizon.

It has been a pleasure,

F.F.

Sep 09, 2008 09:18AM
Sep 09, 2008 10:18AM
Sep 09, 2008 10:23AM
Sep 09, 2008 10:29AM
Sep 09, 2008 10:38AM
Sep 09, 2008 10:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply