Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

KEITH BARRON PICKED UP HIS MARBLES AND WENT HOME

posted on Sep 11, 2008 10:13PM

I can't sit here any longer reading what a wonderful person Keith Barron is without throwing in my .02c worth which is about all I have left.

Keith was on the BOD of a Company his Superior Geologist skills founded being a position of ultimate Trust to work for the benefit of the Shareholders because other than Vote for the Board to represent us, we can do little other than Trust the ones we Voted into that position that they'll be Honest and represent us to the best of their ability.

When the going got tough, he chose not to do that. Rather he chose to pick up his bounty and left a scene which I'm pretty damn sure he knew, because he knew Patsy so well, that it was going to end in disaster for the Shareholders.

Keith knew Patsy Anderson's character well. They travelled together for years. When he left he knew exactly what Patsy was going to do and that's sell the company asap.

Kinross or so the story I read said - think it was the Offering Circular - don't know ... but Kinross arrived at the meeting thinking he was getting 50% of ARU as had been discussed at the last Meeting. Patsy had other ideas and said "No Deal" unless u take 100%.

IMO Keith Barron has a weak mealey mouse character that obviously gave in easily to Patsy's determined personality.

He buckled when we needed him the most. His nbr of shs could have swayed that vote - Soundly. He displayed weakness inasmuch as he isn't the type to stand up for his Principals. He'll voice them but he won't or couldn't stand up to Patsy.

These are all thoughts tossed quickly on this Post but I think you'll get the drift of what my thoughts are. Many won't agree and it took me awhile to come to this conclusion too but now that I have, I believe it to be a correct description of what Keith was faced with but couldn't or didn't have the desire to argue with Patsy any longer. He chose to take an asprin and leave.

We're been thinking he didn't want any part of the mess he was witnessing being created. Hey! Nobody does but ya weren't put in that position to Bail fella.

Even if you failed you could thereafter hold your head up and say u stuck it out and fought the Good Fight because your Principals forced u to do so. As well, on behalf of the Shareholders that held you ALL in such high esteem while sitting at home with their families thinking their investment was with a trusting group of great guys.

I find it hard to believe. This Board is chalk full of highly educated Investors but all were blinded by the same thing ... Trust.

New Message
Please login to post a reply