Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

two killers in boardroom meetings

posted on Sep 11, 2008 10:18PM

Monday 10,30 am: most of the BOD sitting and waiting ,good morning boys says Pat entering the room, morning Mr. Anderson members replay.

Let get ready, today is a big day, are all the documents in order ? yes boss, OK , let have some coffee before our Guest arrives.

11,00 am :door opens Pat stands up and says good morning Mr.Tye ,oh no no Pat call me Burt please and good morning to you.

Everybody seats down, there is a lot of whispering going on .Burt stands up ,clear is throat and start speaking...bla. bla .bla...and we like a partnership on a 50/50 base and we are offering one K share for tre Aru share ,i hope that is satisfactory for you.

Pat stand up and says thank you Burt we have to discuss this offer and we will have an answer next Monday .

Burt stand up and shake Pat's hand and says :by the way i don't see Keith i hope he is well ,oh he is well alright he is been unavoidably detained by matters that needed is attention.

Good bye now I'll see you on Monday Pat,good day Burt and have a good one.

Next Monday come: after coffee, Pat stand up and calls the meeting to order.

He start speaking bla.bla .bla.....so we all agree? everybody " yes" Mr Anderson ,Keith still missing .

A knock on the door resounds in the room is Burt and his entourage ,morning Pat, morning Burt bla.bla.bla....

Hi Pat have you come to a resolution ? yes Burt but is different from yours, we would like you to buy 100% of Aru but we need more money bla.bla bla...back and forth for a while ?!?! OK Pat we will throw in .14 x share for a K warrant valued at $32.00 .

But we really need more bla.bla.bla...Pat this is the final offer!!! OK Burt let's put out the" NR".

OK Pat talk to you soon , goodbye everybody.

God bless.

Sep 11, 2008 10:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply