Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Where To From Here For The Aurelian AGORACOM Crew?

posted on Sep 16, 2008 06:17AM

Hopefully, you've already read my post on today's Kinross announcement. Technically, this isn't over but practically speaking it will take a miracle to prevent 90% on September 29th.

Given the fact we have some incredibly intelligent people here, the question now has to be "what next"? Here is my take:

1. First, I am certain most of you are suffering from a combination of fatigue and disappointment. As such, take a few days to recoup and - I insist - take a great deal of pride in what you accomplished as a group and as individuals.
  2. We need to find a way to keep all of you together, using your minds and teamwork to assess your next investment(s). It may not necessarily be TSX resource companies - but you are going to make further investments in your life, so it would make complete sense to analyze options within a community of people you trust and went to war with.
  3. To this end, we can consider one or a combination of the following:
  • Keeping this HUB active
  • Keeping this HUB and and calling it "Ex-Aurelian"
  • Creating a Kinross HUB. If you were forced to tender but don't want to sell at today's depressed prices, you are going to be a Kinross shareholder for a while. If so, you might as well become the most influential Kinross community on the web.

Looking forward to everybody's thoughts.

Regards,
George

Sep 16, 2008 07:36AM
Sep 16, 2008 07:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply