Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Sep 21, 2008 02:36PM
Sep 21, 2008 03:19PM
Sep 21, 2008 05:29PM

It seems you are confusing the issues, and trying to put words in my mouth. I will just prove you wrong with one of your statements instead of taking the time to demonstrate on all of them.

/Shorting entails putting up collateral in order for the privilage to conterfeit shares issued by brockerages without the companies or their shareholders permission. In case readers missed it , to allow a brockerage to dilute at will the number of outstanding shares of a company by selling short without shareholder permission is conterfeiting and should be illegal.

Wrong. You gave them permission to lend out your shares when you signed the margin agreement. Read the fine print. You are confusing naked shorting with legitimate lending of your shares, which you yourself authorized by entering into a margin agreement with your broker./

Wrong, not all shareholders of a company open margin accounts, in fact many do not. The fact that a few do does not give anybody else the right to dillute everybodies shares.

It is obvious to me you practice shorting and Canada is the naked short selling capital of the world. The practice proves the rule.

I am hardly confused about anything and I understand the game very well thank you.

For instance, I have already made a fortune on ARU and when the rest of my predictions come true shortly, I will make another.

F.F.

Sep 22, 2008 11:44AM
Sep 22, 2008 01:03PM
Sep 22, 2008 03:20PM
Sep 22, 2008 11:55PM

Sep 22, 2008 11:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply