Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

/Fearless:

Do u think we will know whether this deal will get taken over or not, by someone else b4 the Sept. 29th deadline for tendering?

And what indicators are u reading that tells you this

Respectfully, Waiting/

In my opinion I give it a 50/50 chance that we get another offer before the the expirtion of this latest K dead line. Volume is drying up faster than a raindrop in the Sahara desert hahahahaha.

It will look even more blatently stupid if K has to extend the offer once again.

If not then we should in my opinion get an offer shortly after the passing of the referendum and official issuance of new mining laws.

I have posted the legal definitions of the specific terminology used in the K offer and it leads to me to believe that K still does not have LEGAL ownership of those shares validly deposited. I have also posted the process major holders use when depositing there shares and they almost always attach conditions of their own.

It is like when you validly deposit money into your bank account, while technically it becomes the banks money, you still have legal ownership of it and can withdraw it at any time.

Logic and standard practices dictates this to me. Since no other explanations make any kind of sense or logic other than that which I have outlined in my posts. I will continue to operate under this belief.

There is always a logical explanation for everythig that occures.

I will not be shaken out by propoganda or carpet baggers.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply