Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: ... it didn't matter how long you held out, they still had to offer you the same

I'm a Self appointed Policeman here , you notify?

Balderdash.

Joltin your " I LOVE" KINROSS post was completely stunning and I'm sure it caused some indigestion to others.

What was the purpose for it or was it just a Publicity Stunt like..Joltin the great warrior reading into ARU hardliners on a big black horse carrying a White Flag?

We look for guidance, leadership and honesty here not a campaign photo op that Joltin is intelligent.

You have the Gall to tell us KINROSS is wonderful when the real issue has been the overall manipulation and dishonesty that Patrick Anderson and his ARU Board of Thieves concocted with the help of Kinross , a total breach of Fiduciary duties to ARU shareholders by manipulation, transferring of funds and shares to Kinross structured in such a way that negated the possibility of further offers for ARU which disallowed open competition towards AURELIAN'S valuable assets.

JOLTIN, Your like part of an orchestra playing your pipes here, trying to ebb the confidence of determined ARU holders in a concerted effort to dampen our finish.

POOF !

New Message
Please login to post a reply