Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: ... it didn't matter how long you held out, they still had to offer you the same

Personally I was thinking more of buying a nice hocienda overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. More speifically in one of those CARIBBEAN PARADISES that are set up as tax shelters.

You never know when the fools running things will start freezing bank accounts and putting capital controls in place.

Jolt, if you wish to call this a fools paradise then I guess that is your opinion, no matter how misguided I might consider it.

It seems to me that Brit's also gets 8 thumbs up for posts that in my opinion are not even worth one.

Tell me, former ARU holder, just exactly why are you still here?

Oh, I get it now, you are still here because you wish to help me and Abe out of our fools paradise or is that out of out ownership of ARU shares hahahahahahahahaha.

NICE USE OF LARGE AND BOLD FONT BY THE WAY, WAS THAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE SEEING IMPAIRED, YOU ARE SO CONSIDERATE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply