Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

let's have more content and less conflict

in response to by
posted on Sep 25, 2008 09:49PM

As far as this site stuping to a low level, the explanation is simple, Safe is gone and Feerless continues to seek conflict any chance he gets. Ridiculous assertions backed by lame hahaha's.

i also have noted the quality of this forum going downhill in the past couple of days. this is a group of people who hold strong opinions, and their gears often clash with each other. that has been the case in this forum as long as i can remember.

but we are adults here, and i value the contributions that all of the posters have made. it is ok to criticize each other's ideas, but it is not ok to criticize each other. in three days, we will find out who was right, and who was wrong.

to britnick and fearless: both of you have made substantial contributions to this forum, and both of you make this a better forum when you aren't arguing with each other. if you want to do that, you can use personal messages, so the forum won't turn into a free-for-all with others dragged into your conflict.

today there have any number of posts that i could have flagged, but i am trying not to do that. people aren't going to like it when their posts start disappearing. if i have to do that to restore order, i will. no one is indispensible here, and it doesn't matter what your rank is.

i understand that everyone is on edge while waiting for a resolution of this latest tender offer, and i don't mind people venting their feelings. but point your aggression at management or kinross or the government, but not at each other.

New Message
Please login to post a reply