Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

go4growth Your Post in my view is ABSOLUTELY SUPERB and said everything we Holdouts have thought since reading the first Post declaring they had submitted with the explanation in essence ...

"because we can't win or "K has already won" or "I just want this over with" or some other lame excuse they made to themselves for their inner weakness. From the way the market has performed I doubt their alternative choices in the reallocation of their funds have proved worthy of doing so.

The few that actually HAD to sell is different than those just doing so for no reason other than just no longer giving a damn.

All of us were strongly committed to stand firm and stick together but as time dragged on many Failed when Tested, to follow through on their personal commitment.

It reminds me of the character weakness that surfaced in the individual BOD's thinking when asked for their Vote:

"Management are for this K Offer so I might as well cast my Vote with them. I may be the only hold out and if so, it may affect my future prospects. If Patsy's for it , What the Hell, why should I be a Hero and hold out on behalf of the Shareholders. They've done nothing for me but Patsy can help me when this scene closes down."

Last night when u posted the breakdown of shs submitted, I played with the nbrs and was surprised to see our goal was thwarted by less than 1MM shs. Likely representing in the area of some 20 shareholders.

Only another Trading Day to go. Hold tight to your shs! Don't hold your breathe that we have reached our Goal but you'll be joining the many that HAVE held on and make it just a little more difficult for K to take ownership of our cheap shares.

MOST important, you can look yourself in the mirror and admire the Strong Character of the guy/gal that looks back at you.

In that respect WE ARE WINNERS!

New Message
Please login to post a reply