Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Oh No! They Have Delisted ARU

posted on Oct 03, 2008 01:37PM

Yawn,

how boring, they have put a halt on the trading of ARU hahahahaha.

ARU still exhists as a private company and will continue to do so untill that time K can announce officially that they have taken ARU over.

Let me see what does this all mean in my opinion, well seeing that the actual volume of ARU shares being traded lately, not including those of the 1 lot, cross trading Amegos, was virtually non exhistant. I guess there was no point continueing to allow ARU to trade on the market. All those who could be shaken out that way have been.

It has always been my opinion that the share price of ARU had no basis in reality and that it was more a reflection of market manipulation than real worth. I stated this many times. You either know what something is worth or you do not.

Thus I am not worried at all, that I do not have to visually see any longer, how if you have enough money, you can manipulate the share price of any stock.

I would imagine that all those ARU hold outs will get courtesy calls again informing them how they can still tender to the K deal and that they should do so if they wish prompt transfer of shares hahahahahahaha.

I would imagine that alot of those holdouts, who need to see visual confirmation on a screen, daily, how much their stock is supposedly worth will capitulate and tender.

I would imagine that those very few traders left in ARU who need to constantly trade all day will tender quickly in order to get their trading stake returned to them as soon as possible.

Look at my name and image, it has not changed once, unlike curtain posters images and opinions on this board.

I still, fully expect another takeover offer and I expect this will come rather shortly now that we are not trading on the open market any longer.

K will have to go through the long drawn out legal and court process of trying to aquire my shares if they want them.

I have no intention of tendering them to this deal.

Looks like I will be the last man standing on this board.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply