Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Opgtrader,

yes, it is very very very strange indeed that the only reference I can find to this is that one particular traders note.

I guess we will know for certain on Monday, not that it worries me one way or another since I had no intention of selling on the market at anywhere near this price anyway. Unfortunately, should this prove to be correct, I will be unable to buy more ARU shares. Another way of looking at it, is that no others who are not already sharesholders of ARU will be able to participate in the deal either.

That one traders note was hardly credible in my opinion.

Seems to me that there are certain posters on this board that delight in reporting innuendo. Hardly seems logical that they would remain actual holders of ARU shares if they believed all that they reported.

Then again, one of them is a self professed non holder now. But I thank him for reporting that piece of K news which I had already explained away as meaningless in my opinion. Once again, no where has it state the actual percentage of shares K has taken up as tendered shares

But thanks for showing up and rejoining the game.

I just got to wonder about all these personal attacks against me from suposed holders of ARU. You would think they held onto the shares because they agree with my opinions and still know the potential of ARU. Instead they personally attack me as I try to give very plausible explanations for all the implausable occurances that have occured, especially over the last 8 months.

Just something that makes me go hmmmmmmmmm hahahahahahaha.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply