Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Well that's just dandy, Daryl. So much for all the high-flying rhetoric spouted here. They say the world will end with a whimper, not a bang. I guess the Fate of our Forum is to foreshadow that ending. I am sickened, disgusted and dismayed, but not unduly surprised.

The sad part is, there are/were sincere, intelligent people posting here that seemed prepared to pull together. It is self-evident that in unity there is strength. Without it, what can an individual accomplish in the world of lawyers and double-dealing?

I've seen the term "sheeple" used by various financial commentators and thought it was a bit too glib. Now I understand what they are trying to convey with this descriptive appellation.

So much for venting feelings! The foregoing and a buck will not even buy me a cup of decent coffee. So I'll put a cork in it. Suffice to say, this entire Aurelian scam has worked like a charm. Seems to be a microcosm of the universal scam perpetrated on the financial world by who? The Wall Street Gang? or whoever? ---- as exemplified in the so-called bail-out saga.

Well, I'll follow Ripa's advise and READ whatever piece of paper arrives next, if it does. Maybe there is an honest judge in our future!

New Message
Please login to post a reply