Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Sitting Quietly in Limbo

posted on Oct 19, 2008 07:38PM

We can't sell our Kinross shs, well we can on a Delayed Delivery basis but anyway, we haven't got them and the price is now in the toilet so that means even f we had them we'd be holding. Not an enviable position to be in.

My Notes indicate our shs should be removed from our Accts tomorrow, 20Oct08 and in exchange, the Kinross shs will be deposited hopefully within a few days. Surely by Month End.

I've been uncomfortable having ARU being unmarketable, in my acct. I like to be able to take a loss if I choose to do so and reallocate the funds should I want to.

Anyway we should be getting K but unfortunately the price is as low as I've seen it and ... is the price going lower ... and if so, how much lower is Gold going to drag it down. Between the horrific Market and this mess the Patsy et al greedy selfish idiots have blessed us with, we've all sure been dragged through a Nightmare experience vs the dreams we allowed ourselves to dream having hit the Mother Lode.

Patsy and his boys are the only ones experiencing our dreams. I wish Patsy especially, massive ill everything possible. Yeah I'm bitter but it will pass as I don't want to dwell on it and spoil my life doing so. Cheats and Thieves deserve punishment and eventually I'm hopeful, he'll get his.

We've all got a lot of money tied up on which we've lost an enormous amt of value since May.

If anyone learns anything concrete that ARU shs have indeed been removed from their Acct - Pls Post. As to the so called "Registered Letter" I guess we forget about that now.

That's not to say those that are proceeding with their Case as Dissenting Shareholders, will be held up but it's made it that much more terribly difficult for them.

We all wish those that are Dissenting, Lots of Luck and a Most Favourable Judicial Decision. Gads ... it's sure owing to you!

New Message
Please login to post a reply