Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Otto Needs Our Votes

posted on Jan 07, 2009 07:37PM

http://2008.weblogawards.org/polls/b...

Any Board Member etc that haven't yet cast a Vote in favour of Otto's Site, would u now give consideration to do so. As well one can cast a vote every 24 hrs until Monday, 12Jan09.

Otto's Site, Inca Kola, brings your attn to Juniors he favours as well as he reports on South America specifically Ecuador's StudMuffin's (Otto's name) antics as they relate to the ongoing saga of the new Mining Law. Most important to us, he supported the Aurelian Shareholders in a no-holds barred fashion when we needed all the support we could muster up. We Hold-outs weren't successful but Otto did bring the situation to the attn of his Readers. As such IMO he is deserving of our favourable Vote.

Too bad the less informed Northern Miner Reporter that Nominated Patsy for the Best Miner Award UGH, didn't read Otto's comments ... or scan our ARU board ... or read the Insider Report to learn Patsy et al sold all their shs days prior to the mid Apr08 Mining stoppage or that the BOD issued themselves new options to replace those shs prior to the T/O announcement or read the Papers to learn it took three Extensions to get our ARU shs or ... I better stop as this is causing the return of that familiar sick feeling I had for six mos. Pls no one tell me how lucky I am that Patsy's greed initiated K's rape of our asset and No, I haven't sent Patsy a letter expressing my appreciation. LOL

Anyway ... back to Otto - he's in a weak Second Place 22% vs 30%. Let's all put forth our efforts to see if we can get Otto's Site into First Place. If u are in favour of casting a Vote, don't forget to vote each 24 hr period to 12Jan09. I think Otto would be very proud to achieve that derserving Award.

http://www.incakolanews.blogspot.com/

New Message
Please login to post a reply