Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Still A Winner

posted on Nov 08, 2009 09:50PM

I am sure that Aurelian and their discovery will be a winner for a lot of people yet.

I too like DMM, however I just sold it in order to by Kinross warrants. I like Kinross a lot at the moment. Especially since they added that new director who was an ex Vale and with Brazil banking connections I believe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahahahahahahaha.

I did not have a large position in DMM and since the Kinross warrants were down while DMM was up, so for a quick trade I decided to take my good profit in DMM since I bought it around last November and reposition myself with the Warrants.

I also like KRY, GRZ, SLV, PAA, GSL, CSI and NOT to name a few. I have made a bundle on most of these stocks by buying last November and December when blood was running in the streets and nobody wanted to touch them hahahahahahahahahaha.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this investing is easy when you do not listen to the hacks in the media, supposed financial advisors, BB fools but instead do your own DD.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply