Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Ministry Of Propoganda

posted on Nov 09, 2009 10:08AM

Gold pushed up over 1100 over night and is still up strongly. Very bullish that gold is up on Monday which is a day the powers usually hammer it if they can.

Going through the news I have found no gold negative articles from the ministry of propoganda hahahahahahahahahaha.

This is a good sign in my opinion that the gold cartel can no longer hold the price and must let it appreciate significantly in order to bring in new sellers/profit takers.

Gold stocks are up nicely and some of those I mentioned yesterday have had large runs this morning.

The big boys have taken full advantage of the traditional low in the gold market and tax loss selling from mid October to mid to later November in order to accumilate a lot of mining shares. This process has been going on for the last year, employing all the tricks of the trade in my opinion.

It looks like the professionals are having to accumilate the mining shares a little faster and more aggressively this November than in past years. Time is running out fast.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this investing is easy when you do your own DD.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply