Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Ecuador Mining Law

posted on Nov 10, 2009 10:06AM

Well the Ecuador Mining Law has become official now that El Presidente Correa has finally signed it just recently.

Funny how when Aurelian was a publically traded company Ecuador was constantly in the news and we were being "informed" about everything, no matter how illogical and stupidly negative, as was almost always the case, the rumour was. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yet when the mining law is finally signed there is hardly a peep out of the media about it let alone the contents of the bill. Amazing how that happens hahahahahahahaha.

Well having done my own DD, instead of letting a bunch of manipulative, self interested hacks do it for me, I have read all 200+ articles of the mining law a couple of times over, just to make sure and quess what. There is no mention of the dreaded windfall tax or a royalty for that matter that I could find.

In fact, the only people who seem to be voccally upset about it are the environmentalists and certain indigenous groups who claim that it was too generous to the big multinational mining companies.

Well having looked the Law over it seemed quite reasonable and fair to me towards all the interested parties, I guess Fearless was right once again.

The supposed Ecuadorian windfall mining tax went the same place that the Mongolian windfall mining tax went. Right into the garbage bin hahahahahahaha.

If Aurelian were still publically tading I wonder what our shares would be trading for now. No doubt still a lot lower than what they should be hahahahahahaha.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply