Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Where Did All The Gold Go

posted on Nov 13, 2009 07:21PM

There are even more gold rumours flying around lately than usual.

First there was a rumour in May that a large mint was missing gold bullion. Sure enough in early June the Canadian mint announced that they were missing aprox 20 million in gold bullion at todays price.

Now I thought at the time that the only way that was possible is if it was an inside job. Recently however some new rumours have surfaced that could explain the missing gold and why we have had no further news regarding the Canadian mints missing gold.

One of the leading establishment gold schills was trotted out extensively to reasure investors that there was plenty of gold bullion on hand, their bullion was safely stored in vaults and they could rest assured it was safe. Yes folks, there was nothing to see here, nothing to see at all, move along and we will tell you what we want you to believe hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Shortly after the Canadian mints gold disappeared it was rumoured that an army of auditors had desended on bullion vaults all over the world and that was the last of the rumors for a while.

Now in the last couple of weeks it was rumoured that gold bars that were supposedly london good delivery have turned up in an asian vaults with Tungston cores.

Tungston has almost the same specific gravity as gold, having just slightly less density and thus when covered with a shell of gold are almost identicle in weight to the pure gold bar.

Two days ago Rob Kirby issued another very interesting article that I suggest everyone should read. It states that around 1.3 million of these 400 oz bars were made. Around half went to Fort knox and the othr half sold on the open market. Now even if a fraction of this rumour turns out to be true just think what this will do to the hold market and how the crap will hit the fan hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now getting back to the Canadian mint gold disappearing. Perhaps it did not disappear at all but instead was never there in the first place. Perhaps some gold bricks were put into the furnace and instead of pure gold coming out a lump or lumps of Tungston came out along with the gold leaving the discrepancy. Now this certainly is a very real possibility in light of the recent rumours floating around and certainly would neatly explain alot.

If I had 400 ounce gold bars I sure would be drilling into them to see if I hit something other than gold hahahahahahahahahahaha.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply