Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Follow The Leader

posted on Dec 04, 2009 10:26AM

Not many investors willing to take the bait and sell off heavely on their gold stocks today. some gold stocks are even up at the moment.

This pull back should be short lived.

Hell I wonder how many hundreds of billlions of dollars the Fed will auction off this month alone and then of course there is all those treasuries coming due in the new year to the tune of 1 - 2 trillion I believe it was. Put that on top of the US treasury issuences to cover expenses for this year alone of another probably 2 trillion and that is one hell of a mountain of dept to raise.

Do not worry though, B. Bernake along with his other central bank buddies has this thing called a printing press or so he has informed us and he and the others appears to like operating it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I am sure that all these US treasury auctions are going to go off without a hitch. Afterall they really have no other choice. They are damned if they do and they are damned if they don't. However if they do monetize them then judgement is postponed and probably just long enough for them to high tail it out of town with all the loot hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply