Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Takeovers

posted on Dec 30, 2009 01:33PM

Well it appears that my prediction ealier this fall off numerious gold company take over offers happening late in the year has come true. The early bird gets the worm afterall or at least buys up the shares cheaply on the open market hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It is not usual that takeover offers are made so late in the year but then again we are in unusual times and one must always be adaptable in his investments.

With 1 day left for trading this year it does not appear that a major gold company is going to get an offer. I expect that to happen early in the new year.

Non of the takeover offers are getting much press in my opinion other than a little lip service to keep up appearances.

I did find the takeover offer of Castle Gold by Argonaut quite interesting though, I seen something simular to it somewere but for the moment I cannot quite recall where hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It seems Argonaut was put together by former Meridian boys hmmmmmmmmmm.

Argonauts, is there not a saying derived from that Greek legend of ( beware of Greeks bearing gifts).

Laughing and laughing.

All in my honest opinion of course as always.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply