Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

India Gold Imports

posted on Jan 04, 2010 11:11AM

Well just last night it was reported that India only imported 200 Tons of gold. This no doubt would have discouraged some gold investors because according to the media India's gold buying for jewelry is a big factor for golds rise and thus any decrease in their buying one would assume would decrease the price of gold. Blah, blah, blah, blah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Of course today they come out with a revised estimate of 300 - 350 Tons of gold was imported into India. This of course is a huge increase from their initial report. It was explained that not all the big importers were accounted for in the initial estimate.

This leads me to wonder why then anyone would release the numbers or even report on it if all the data was not compiled yet. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahahahahahaha.

Perhaps they just like appearing like fools.

Now of course they remind us that this 300 - 350 Tons of gold which in itself still has a large range and in my mind will be at the upper end of it at least is still well below the aprox 420 Tons imported the year before. Oh, what a disapointment for the gold bulls hahahahahahahahaha.

Now of course the Indian Central Bank did buy 200 Tons of gold, which since the IMF has as one of its depositories for bullion storage located in India, I would immagine the Indian Central Bank did not need to import that Bullion.

Now since it is well know that the central banks have been selling gold and leasing gold for years in order to make a return on an otherwise useless asset hahahahahahahahahaha. Who here doubts that the Indian Central Bank has not also agreed to sell gold into the Indian market on occasion in order to take pressure off the British and American gold exchanges?

This would also keep the gold premiums paid in India down also even though they ran quite high for many parts of the year against the supposed official world price according to the exchanges.

These premiums that were being paid refuted for me at least all the news reports that were claiming Indian gold demand was down. Ya, right and that is why the Indians were paying significant premiums for it hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It seems very odd to me that Indian retailers have reported good increases in gold demand for jewelry and investment purposes above last year and yet India gold imports are supposedly down.

Since India produces very little of its own gold that in my opinion leaves only one other place were the gold could come from, the Indian central bank. There is of course smuggling but I beleive that is not a material source at the moment.

Who here thinks that the Indian central bank arrange to sell gold in order to keep there gold market under control and then replaced it with the IMF arranged purchase?

Did not India last year negotiate some major nuclear reactor deals with the West? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply