Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

El Morro

posted on Jan 07, 2010 10:59AM

Well it certainly seems that the obfucation regarding gold company acquisitions is alive and well.

Certainly from reading the news reported on the latest mentioned Goldcorp acquisition I would not have any idea of what the actual deal is. It certainly seems to me that the wording of all these deals and how they are reported by the news media is rather misleading and opaque

Yes, yes move along now, there is nothing of interest for investors to see here say the men in black 3 piece suits hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I like how the media is setting up the protagonists in the next little bit of theatre though hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Investors if you want the real terms of any deal or the actual news release without the news media's interpretation or headline on it you must go to SEDAR and or the SEC official company filings. You will have to learn how to navigate these systems and learn how to understand what you are reading but it would be well worth your time.

That is not to say though that these filings can not be highly misleading either. The consequences for management are nothing if the media makes a mistake in reporting, they can be considerable if the company files a misleading news release with the above regulator bodies.

I seem to recall some instances of improper and highly misleading filings by a number of companies but the exact details for the moment I can not remember.

This investing in our wild west markets, if you want to call them markets at all is so much fun.Laughing and laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All in my honest opinion of course as always.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply