Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

US Dollar & Gold

posted on Jan 21, 2010 09:35AM

Well the US dollar continues to climb on nothing but terrible fundimentals and news that the media tries to spin as positive.

Meanwhile gold gets beaten down near the end of the Euro market and throughout the US market, surprise surprise.

Well this latest attack before the FED announcement reminds me of what happened to the US dollar and gold just before the FED first annouced there plan to QE or print money. Yep the US dollar mysteriously had a large gain while gold was hammered down $60 dollars hours before the announcement.

Gold just regained its loss after the annoucement and of course the US dollar slid. Thus the upside was taken away from gold and the downside limited for the dollar.

If you want to control the decent of a something it is always better to start from a high then a low bass and if want to control the rise it is better to start from a low base than a high. Anybody who watched the gold and dollar action the day of the FED QE annoucement and days prior and thinks we still have unmanipulated markets needs to get glasses hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

The gold and dollar action this week is really starting to make me suspicious that the FED is going to annouce something big with regards to monetary policy at this Wed meeting.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply