Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

TV Gold Buying Clowns

posted on Jan 21, 2010 12:28PM

Well it appears that the amount of scap gold that come onto the market increased 20+ % last year. No doubt that was in large part due to the emergence of those companies that will give you good good hard cash ( paper money ) for your worthless gold.

Did it not ever occur to those people selling there worthless gold how it was that these buyers could afford to take out TV adds and even spots during the Super Bowl that cost millions hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yep, it was from your worthless gold.

The two that make me laugh the most are where the guy is jumping around waving cash in his hand reminding me of a used car saleman, that is probably an insult to the car salesman and the other that claims they are a public company so you know you can trust them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well it appears as reported that they are being investigated now by the OFT. It appears that on new gold that was shipped to them they on average only paid out 6% of its value hahahahahahahahahahahaha. This figure is simular to that reported in an article by one of the Casey research contributers a while back I beleive.

Yep, fools and there real cold hard cash are soon parted hahahahahahahahahahaha. Fortunately fools do not have much gold and so that jump in scap supply should dwindle very quickly this year if the price of gold stays anywhere near its present level.

All in my honest opinion as always.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply