Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Lurkers In The Shadows

posted on Feb 17, 2010 11:17AM

Well it seems someone from the past with multiple alias does not aprove of my postings and has decided to knock my points down again a bit. Perhaps that lurker would like to come out of the shadows and voice some opinions of there own if they disagree with mine.

Weasels who lurk in the shadows and think that I care about points or a title hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. How pathetic, reduced to skulking because they would be chastised like little school childeren by there superiors if they came onto the board and provoked me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Seems to me that someone on the KRY board was very quick on the delete message button when I went over there for some fun and one of the fools was stupid enough to try mocking me about Aurelian. Deleted even though there was nothing remotely in it that justified it being deleted other than the truth hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I have never cared about points or titles, only about the number of shares of gold and silver exploration or mining companies that I own and thus the amount of ounces I indirectly own.

Cranberry Man I am still looking foreward to, how did you put it, kicking 10 colours of shit out of me? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All in my honest opinion.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply