Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Well I hope GoldCorp fairs better with these great results than the other mining companies who have come out with excellent results before them.

For instance Kinross who is still on the aquisition war path with there latest offer for Underworld got no love for there record breaking performance of 2009.

Noront which just released excellent new drill and resource updates after a brief run up is right back down.

GoldCorp sitting at a P/E of 9.4 while most other gold producers are sitting with P/E > 20 is a real puzzler though hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Well whatever the causes of the fundimental disconnect in the precious metals stocks I am sure that one day it will get straightened out.

It was not all that long ago when many people thought it was intelligent to take on huge amounts of debt and if you did not then you were thought stupid and certainly not in vogue. Well I thought they were idiots and I am laughing now that reality is teaching them the error of there ways.

Like I have posted before, he who laughs last laughs best.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply