Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

OK, if you guys want to talk gold stocks...

posted on Mar 16, 2010 12:12PM

When I was still in the fight over the take over of our ARU by Kinross...I was lured to the RBY message board by an old poster you guys might remember...Fatman007...boy! you talk about Asses!! That guy filled the bucket!

But his luring me to do some D.D. on RBY had those magical words in their first news release that I read which was "Bonanza Grade" drill results....

That was when it was down in a low spot...my first 500 share "nibble" was at .98...The next big "bite" was at $1.34 and I have accumulated since then...

Great find in Canada!! next to Goldcorp's mine....with Rob McEwen as a 30% major shareholder! and great mangement to boot!

Here's a part of a news release from this morning...

Rubicon Minerals Corporation riding the waves of dreams in the gold exploration sector has made a track record of discovery in the same sector. Rubicon's targets highly prospective gold producing areas of North America, while making a hold on 65,000 acres of prime exploration ground in the prolific Red Lake gold camp of Ontario, Canada, which hosts Goldcorp's high-grade, world class Red Lake Mine. Rubicon grabbed the 380,800 acres of upcoming exploration ground in Alaska in the area of the 5.6 million ounce Pogo deposit as well as a 225,000 acre land package in northeast Nevada.

RBY has turned into my next ARU discovery stock, but in mining friendily areas!!

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply