Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

ebear, Pls you're not a weak person so don't let a very few obnoxious Members defeat you. If you leave, it would appear their efforts were sucessful.

I, like so many others, look fwd to the educated social and market experience revealed in your Posts. You are one of few that the less informed rely on to Post the things we should and would like to be aware of.

The ARU Board would be relatively baron without your informed Posts as well as the informed replies your Posts generate.

Personally, I knowingy invested excessively. During the most bleakest of days this ARU Board was the only place I could gain some reality and stability. There's little doubt I wasn't alone eagerly reading the progressive news items that often brought some encouragement that unfolded as you and others discussed the importance of each subject.

It appears to me we're about to embark on the most encouraging and hopefully financially favourable time of our investment. Let's do it as we started, together. We need you as we do too the ones that participate in the discussions you initiate. Regards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply