Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

STOCK QUOTE PROGRAM - HELP

posted on Jul 31, 2008 10:37AM

I want to get a Stock Quote program to keep a close watch on my Kinross Warrants when they arrive. As such, which programs are being used and are u quite satisfied with performance.

I've used Canada StockWatch in the distant past and while it was satisfacotry, I'm wondering if any of you are using a program u feel is superior to StockWatch.

Someone posted Previous Trades on the board some time ago and I liked the format but I failed to make a note of who it was. I pm a couple fellows thinking it was one of them but ... I guessed wrong.

I'm with BMOIS but their program doesn't have Previous Trades nor Broker IDs. Anyone using TD's Quote System and do u find it good? A while back I was thinking of changing Broker's but then read of some screw up in orders that occurred on a relatively regular basis. Is this correct. If so what happens to your order?

I like dealing with BMOIS but i want a more detailed quote system.

One other thing ... if u are using an independent quote system I'm presuming u have your funds with them to trade? Cdn StockWatch doesn't work like that. You still enter trades with your Broker.

I'm wondering how convenient that is or just something u get used to doing. Any suggestions/recommendations? Thx ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply