NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

well for that i would have to look farther back to see what historical highs will act like resistances......... so here is a 10 yr chart that i quickly marked old highs ..... if each once is clear we will rally to the next one ....... the key resistance to break will be .025 since is has historical chart resistances and the 200dma sitting on it ..... once that is cleared it will really gain MOMO and could see .04 pretty fast .......... we have to take into consideration that the proving flights will the getting logged over at flight aware and because of this traders will know when they are close to finishing them and because of this we will probably see some consolidation between the mini evac pop and the finishing of proving flights .......... so with all that being said i see an easy 150%-400% gain off of the mini evac alone but that is just the start to this story and really just the starting flag dropping for blta and its future

New Message
Please login to post a reply