Welcome to the Baristas Coffee Company Hub On AGORACOM

Click "Edit" to change fast facts

Free
Dec 24, 2013 07:35PM
Dec 24, 2013 07:37PM
Dec 26, 2013 02:34PM

Ok so I did a little reading and see there are a number of bikini clad saleswomen at a few different coffee outlets. Not all have been successful. There are some internet hater complaints out there from more than a few women (like evangelicals, insecure/married and feminists) whom stop to get coffee and are suprised by a bikini or naughty nightie clad hottie. Also, there is a city council that shut down a bikini type coffee place called "Perky Cups". I personally think that's a great name for many different things including a coffee business! I guess the owner did not do the research at that uptight town.

What I really wanted to say here: There is an article written in 2011 as the PPS spiked towards .50 cents. The author commented on the spike and said, "...all the company ("Barristas") did was just announce the planned construction of some new retail stores. "

So, now what I am thinking is that a good time to start building is in the spring especally in places with cold or wet seasons and hoping that a similar expansion announcement is forthcomming for '14 spring.

Back to the girls............

New Message
Please login to post a reply