Welcome to the Bayhorse Silver Hub On AGORACOM

Mines Are Made - Not Found - And We Are Making Two Silver Mines

Free
Message: "Investors do not realize the huge potential here", says Alan Jones of BHS

Thanks.... I am quite pleased to be invested in BHS. It has a lot going for it with a very small float.

I did a quick calculation using the figures that Alan provided, (who must be BHS's investor relations guy), and if they hit oil and it sounds like everything points to a strong possibility, this stock should head towards $4 based on BHS's 25% share would be about $12 million a year.

And they still have revenue they can generate from their 80% share in the silver mine which should have a minimum of 3 million oz so far, revenue from their 30% share in the barite mine and still have 3 excellent prospective gold mine properties.

The thing that I really really like with BHS is the very low fully diluted float of 30 million or so which will have a great chance of not ballooning up like most junior stocks as they often get dilluted all to hell to raise cash for exploration and drilling.

I can't see the share price going anywhere but up from here. With it also so heavily owned by insiders it won't take much to drive the SP upward in a hurry

New Message
Please login to post a reply