VALUE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND DISCOVERY

Focused on the Exploration and Development through Partnership of its portfolio of Porphyry Copper Targets

Free

AGORACOM
Jun 08, 2009 01:05PM

Thai, now that's what i'm talking about by getting into the "nuts n' bolts". As you and the Agoracom sheep bandied about K7, K8 & K9 yadda, yadda, there are some of us that knew damn well that BCU had major cash problems (and still do) and basically ran out when drilling K6 along with the compounding water and casing problems. Delay after friggen delay...

This drilling program has been on a hole by hole basis. Period. Shall i say this again....CASH IS KING. Have you noticed the sporatic crosses every few days, who do you think is behind them crosses? I suggest you read the details on the first tranche $275k NR re-Nexvu. Bell have farted around in the market for a long time and as alternator has pointed out, management will cry a song and dance (they've been dished salaries and repriced options to boot) but they've been selling shares at 8+ cents to get this PP cashed up. Insiders knowing a helluva lot more than us take a measly loss but in the long run they'll come out way ahead with a full sweetner of a warrant. The rich indeed get richer. Thems the facts.

Is it becoming clearer why i ask when they can't find buyers into this measly PP to take it down? Something hasn't been quite right here for a very long time. I just don't get it. It's as if the specific BCU market has been burnt one too many times by this crew. Look at the volume today, 2500 shares traded. That's it, on their way to a discovery of possibly the planets biggest copper/moly deposit but nobody wants to buy a share? Go figure.

But no, not a damn word got spoken on this thread, the Agoracom honchos couldn't be bothered to do their jobs in posting the NR's, nope, all goes silent and all is well. As you said to one poster over at SH (i think yappy pants coffin)...am i going too fast for ya here?

Didn't you notice how Bell managed to slide these H2O problems within their website under the Kabba drilling (yeah, they kept that current...sheesh). But wait a minute, why aren't they filling us in telling us they had no damn money and Brown Drilling went elsewhere to drill a water well. Well geez, it was obvious because they couldn't close the damn PP.

Management has strung us along and i've been feathered a bunch of bullchit as if i'm some dumb retailer who doesn't follow his investment.

http://www.bellcopper.net/s/Kabba.as...

"Drillhole K-6 is currently in progress in young volcanic rocks immediately overlying the target. A troublesome water flow in K-6 of 100 gallons per minute has now been sealed off behind casing pipe."

This recent PP that just got closed will be enough to finish K6 and that's it. Pick up the phone or email headquarters, that goes for all you sheep here.

Shall i go on? Not tonight as it's past 2am and i'm off for some shut eye...

New Message
Please login to post a reply