VALUE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND DISCOVERY

Focused on the Exploration and Development through Partnership of its portfolio of Porphyry Copper Targets

Free

Gryphon, hindsight is the easiest excuse in the world i realize (i've used it lots this past year) and Bell seems to have gotten trapped into a one year contract which they then extended for 2 months (since April 15th) to no avail.

Imvho, now is the time to get them (Agoracom) kicking into gear showing their true colours with Kabba on the verge of showing it's wares. If the Agoracom distributing engine is not the right fit (the interviews were), then spend the bucks on a highly credible IR firm that can wrangle in the big bucks in getting this show moving.

Patchell, Kitsilano, Barnes McInerney Inc. were failed attempts (BMI was useful to some degree so i've heard), it's really time for Bell/Nexvu to get their act together.

Shaxon was obviously not up to snuff and they ditched him pronto but by rights he should be given some slack with a credit freeze staring him in the face. However, now that the strings have loosened with financings abound, hmmm, this shouldn't be a hinderance, should it? Why on earth it's taking a koons age to raise a measly $500k with Kabba's potential is absolutely beyond me.

And why the folks at Bell/Nexvu can't keep a website current also is reflective on the company as a whole. I've also had lengthy chats about this and it seems like all bucks (the very few they have) are being spent wisely. That's all fine and dandy and i have no problem with that, but when they do have bucks, i sure the heck hope they start using their noodles in representing the company more better which might attract more investors (ie. why wasn't an email blast sent out on the upgrade to their Corporate Presentation and Kabba update as of late?).

A well greased promo machine is vital with these juniors, here's a quote that seems so fitting from a guy that really knows his stuff and tells it like it is....

-----------------

http://incakolanews.blogspot.com/200...

Miracle of investor relations! "The wonderful miners but marketing dunderheads at Dynasty Metals (DMM.to) have realized that speaking to your shareholder base, telling them what's going on and reassuring them that everything is fine is a good idea."

"Dynasty is a great mining company with an operation at Zaruma that will be a licence to print money when it's in full flow. So can anyone tell me why good miners always seem to be bad company promoters, and why bad mining companies often run such slick and professional IR operations? Why can't the good 'uns like DMM.to learn a bit from the bad 'uns on this score?"

---------------------

I truly think Bell has good properties (and yeah, that's my book talking per say) and the fundamentals must go hand in hand with promotion, but it seems (no, it has been) like we've wasted a whole flippin year on what? Answer = a few costly interviews.

I realize the hedgies exiting from being long commoditities to short in conjunction with the market meltdown caught Bell by surprise (like many juniors out there), but still, Bell has done diddly squat advancing their core properties. I wouldn't be so frustrated if we at least had some advancement, especially with Kabba & Sombrero. 'Cash is King' and BL has shrugged this off versus the argument that assets & people are more important for months on end. I disagree and my thoughts have been heard beyond these boards. Rogue/La Balsa got them squarely into this debt mess and now they have to do sumthin (JV/asset sale) to get outta of it. Go figure.

Is that underlying porphyry at LB worth hanging on to or is it better to have our slice of the pie (sell off either the Duke or LB) in paying off the overhanging debt to Macquarie setting sights on a Beatty/Relincho type strategy in proving up Kabba by going for the gusto (Virginia is another example....Thai knows very well as does Bishop). Many long time holders are extremely peeved, i'm sure a quick copy/paste from Sedar will show how many exploration dollars have been spent over at Fox/Gryphon/DB/Berta/Granduc etc; all for not (besides the Duke but that $4.5 mill has gone stagnant), the list indeed goes on....

Who do us shareholders hold accountable?

I've been sitting on the back benchers trying to have patience that things will work out but i just can't sit here without speaking out as i see it (call it venting or whatever). I also have voiced my concerns to headquarters. I am so glad to see them focus on going back to their roots with Kabba, as it's about friggen time...

I didn't mean to poke you in the ribs too hard Gryphon with my questioning your identity (i wasn't expecting..."hey, i'm so and so...") it's just that credibility is the key on these alias infested forums (especially at SH). Btw, i got a disgruntled/disappointed email from a fellow investor of Bell last night asking why i would even mention the GSW editor's real name initials, i guess i crossed the line from his vantage point. My apologies if i've done any harm. I will say that BL and a few others know who i'm posting under and i've been very transparent about that.

Please take all this into account Gryphon on your next chat/visit with headquarters (Thai brings valid points to the table as i'm sure others do as well).

Stone

New Message
Please login to post a reply