VALUE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND DISCOVERY

Focused on the Exploration and Development through Partnership of its portfolio of Porphyry Copper Targets

Free
Message: why won't the interviews be accessible on their own website? (even a copy)

Tough love?

Hey, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

One might want to save what they feel is important going forward.

I've recorded the interview and popped it into my iTunes library. "Bell Cooper" now sits ...via the power of the alphabet...right next to the Beatles.

John, Paul, George, Ringo...and Brian.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Let's just hope Kabba won't be a hard day's night.

This is a no-brainer. Bell's contract will save a few bucks in a time when every penny counts. Can really expect Agoracom to continue provided server space for interviews, etc. if Bell's cancels their contract?

I sent Brian an email a couple of months back with my thoughts on this. Any exploratory interviews can be done -- audio or video -- via sites like YouTube for free. Then Bell just puts out a PR with the link.

Geodex is doing just that. And management took 20% pay cuts from the first of this year.

My kinda guys...

This fourm/board will still be here (unless my understanding is not correct) and I, for one, will continue posting here.

I've really grown to dislike SH. Is it just me, but almost every time I post over there, I get the message "anti-spam characters don't match."

New Message
Please login to post a reply