Reducing human suffering by detecting cancer earlier with patented technology

BioCurex's RECAF(tm) marker is found in all types of major cancers

Free

Here are some thoughts from a real Veterinarian

posted on Jun 21, 2009 09:47PM

I bounced a couple of questions off a vet about canine cancer detection. This is an experienced, fulltime vet running her own animal clinic. Here are some initial brief thoughts she shared (unedited):

"That was an interesting article - I know very little of the details of the oncopet test (RECAF) other then what I've read online - but this could be exciting. This is odd - I was just talking to another vet today and we were lamenting at how frustrating blood tests are at ID cancer and many times we've have patients with clean blood - who have signifciant mets to the liver, spleen etc

In most sarcomas and carcinomas - you may suspect cancer because of vague clinical signs and some biochemical abnormalies ( elevated globulins, alkaline phosphatase and calcuim) but only a samll portion of cancer patients actually show biochem abnormalies. Many have clean blood and the cancer is too early to ID spots in the lungs on rads and only a very skilled ultrasound tech can id early changes in the liver and other organs - if this test pans out - it could be a great way of ID cancer early. I'm interested in finding out how advanced the cancer is before the RECAF produce is high enough to compete with the coloured RECAF. I searched for info on a vet network I belong to and haven't found any hits yet but - I'll bet that will change soon.
Thanks for the info"
New Message
Please login to post a reply