Reducing human suffering by detecting cancer earlier with patented technology

BioCurex's RECAF(tm) marker is found in all types of major cancers

Free

I guess I was naive too and didn't believe people would stoop this low to earn a living. I'm sure several of these folks are making millions of dollars a year. A lot of these folks probably make more shorting the stock than they do when the price increases. If this isn't fraud I don't know what is. I've visited a few other boards the past couple of weeks and can't believe the crap posted on those boards, all in an attempt to manipulate a stock and steal your money (honest, naive investors). I watched one guy on the Sirius board last week claim he made $1400 for every penny the stock moved up. I can't beleive the SEC allows this kind of fraud to go on. It may be too widespread to police all the manipulation that goes on in the market. Some of these folks are out right crooks, with the only difference being they don't use a gun when they steal your money. They seemed to prey on struggling strart-up companies (like Biocurex) not yet established, no revenue, low volume of stock trade daily, which makes those companies easier to manipulate. This stuff with Biocurex has been going on for the five years I've followed the company with D.C. Steve being the master manipulator. I came to the conclusion a while back, someone or group doesn't want Recaf to go to market and are doing everything they can to close the doors on Biocurex.

Keep in mind the post on this board are scrutinize more since the priviledge of posting here is paid for by Biocurex/Investors. Dr. Moro tried to give us a forum where investors could discuss the technology without constant bashing from people like Goldseeker and ask questions of which he answered at first. Agora.com eventually instructed us to refrain from mentioning Goldseeker on Investorshub. Goldseeker was banned from this board, but trust me, he still post here using other aliases. I suspect Docking Station may be one of his aliases. He has to be a little more careful what he post on this board.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply