Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
Nov 14, 2013 05:01PM

Nov 14, 2013 05:42PM
Nov 14, 2013 06:36PM
Nov 14, 2013 07:18PM

pic- I had intended to post the exact same post on both boards. I posted the one on the other board, and decided to add that stuff just as I was posting on this board. I actually went back and tried to add it to the other post, but missed the 5 minute edit deadline by a few seconds.

As to making a point succinctly, I think "It stinks" is much more succinct than your suggested "doesn't smell right", and with basically the same meaning. It's hard to describe the results of PQ's mismanagement, greed and continuing share grabs any other way.

I suggest you re-read my post. 99% of it was straightforward analysis of the official information we have, based on the filings. "It stinks" was the only "subjective" statement, and IMO one that is completely justified by the filings. Paying out huge up front fees, (including to PQ and family), and then $1.2 annually (on top of over $2M of already excessive salaries and perks) to get $700k in revenue? Doesn't smell like lavender to me. Of course, that is based on just what we officially know so far. Maybe further announcements will include more sources of income without so much outgo. I sure hope so. Maybe even enough to overcome the consultant fees, management salaries, and seemingly endless share grabs, maybe even an end to PQ's control. But I've been in this stock long enough, longer than all but a handful here, to know that you don't count on anything with this company until you see it in a filing, and even then it has to be read very carefully and with a shakerful of salt. I really hope we get some good news soon, but until then the official information we have so far is, to put it succinctly, not good. That is not "impending doom" rhetoric, it is the so far official state of things. I'm just interpreting the filings. Anyone who doesn't like the news should focus their resentment on the person responsible, PQ, and not take it out on the messenger.

BTW, just so this post is not completely negative, I do think good things are coming, and I hope that we have seen the last of the "fees" and share distributions. Let's hope the good murmurings become official soon.

spiny

PS- I don't take things personally, so no problem.

Nov 14, 2013 11:54PM
Nov 15, 2013 10:04AM
Nov 15, 2013 11:49AM
Nov 15, 2013 12:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply