Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I agree with most of what you are saying, Cowboy. I, too am in way too deep to bail on SFMI, but fear I've lost it all. As to GHDC, I still am holding on to what I have and hoping that I can recover some of my SFMI loss from it - not gonna hold my breath, though.

I don't think we can blame PIC and BOUTS - I don't think any of us make our buying decisions based on the word of somebody on a forum. I have met PIC (not sure about BOUTS, but I think I know who he is) and respect both of them. But, their continued rosy predictions, especially about SFMI, have me somewhat puzzled. I guess it's better than continuous gloom, though...

I still believe in the potential of War Eagle Mountain, but I fear that the Q's have pretty much ruined our ability to profit from it. I think somebody will, some day.

I appreciate your going to the last couple of SHM's. I just haven't been able to justify throwing good money after bad to make the trip. That's a couple thousand I can spend elsewhere. Besides, I don't think I'd make a very good guest. LOL

Hope to see you and Bobby at the mountain some day, though.

Don (aka CapnDon)

New Message
Please login to post a reply