Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

I think it is easy to understand. There is a corrupt CEO at the helm of GHDC. That in and of itself is reason enough to overshadow any fundamentals. Yeah I know the rumor is that others may be in "charge", but that hasn't been confirmed in many people's eyes.

In addition, there are a lot of shares out on GHDC (in total not just restricted) so the valuation of the company is stressed. And they have employment and consulting agreements requiring approx. $1.6M in annual payments per year IN SHARES. At current price levels that equates to over 75 million additional shares. And that is on top of however many shares will be issued or have been issued for the additional gaming machines that they are in the process of closing on. Just for the 67 initial machines they issues a boatload of shares. Now that they are closing on 270 in total one can only imagine how many shares will be out. My guess would be in the 300-400 million share range in total for all machines and compenstion for this year. Obviously the amount of revenue being generated could be significant and could support this share count, but at this point investors are left in the dark since no documents have been filed revealing such information.

When there is corruption and greed it will be hard for the stock price to act positively.

Like you said Pic, JK and JF or whoever needs to set the record straight.

New Message
Please login to post a reply