Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free
If you can't provide information to support your statements of GHDC being undervalued based on the numbers you should not repeat it so often or at least make it clear that it is an opinion and you have no supporting reason for thinking that way. To many people have been hurt because of the bad information and innuendo. If I can't support my statements with facts or a well thought out opinion I don't say it. You can ask me to support any statement and i will without hesitation. i wont jump on you and give you the runaround.You say my messages are mostly about you and i say your messages are mostly bad information. Look at the results and share price compared to your predictions. This is why I'm asking you to back your words. If you think I am wrong reply with your best research. Thank you for finally making it clear you have just been guessing and have nothing to support it. Please make this clear in future messages.
New Message
Please login to post a reply